- Establish the work plan.
- Exchange views.
- Give a personalized attention.
Working diary included.
It can be carried out in English or in Spanish. It is a didactic programme and our task is to guide and offer you the support you need. We will give you the steps and the necessary material during the process of bilingual upbringing at home in your child first years of age.
Whether you desire to manage Spanish to feel part of the conversations of your little ones at home or you are an infant teacher wishing to talk properly to your pupils in your current job or in the near future, here is the workshop you need to achieve that goal.
Online or face-to-face. 4 sessions of 1 hour duration each. The sessions are given to each person individually.
Fathers and/or parents and even educators who are looking forward to settle their English knowledge and feel comfortable enough.
- To teach the necessary vocabulary.
- To learn the necessary grammar structures.
- To know how to apply those structures.
- To favor and be capable of expressing yourself orally in the English or Spanish language.
- To optimise resources and techniques to achieve a successful teaching at home or in the nursery school.
The material necessary for the workshop sent via email or printed in the case of a face-to-face workshop.
The programme is given either in English or in Spanish. We will teach you and will give you instructions that will help you feel secure when talking English or Spanish to your child or to your nursery students.
In the nursery schools or in centre of support for motherhood and fatherhood the workshop will take place face-to-face.