In accordance with the General Regulation (UE) on personal data protection, through the acceptance of this policy privacy, you give informed, free and unequivocal consent so that the personal data you provide by the website https:// www.mybilingualchildcorner.com (from no won WEBSITE) are included into a file of “Data Base MBCC”.
All this duly registered with the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data and for which Raúl Torres Polo guarantees that the organizational and technical security measures required by the RGPD have been applied.
This shows clearly my commitment to maintain and guarantee the business relationships safely by the protección of the personal data and ensuring the right to privacy of every user of our Website.
The users, by marking the box, expressly accept freely and unequivocally that their personal data are treated for my part to carry out the following purposes:
- Execution of a sales contract between the two parties.
- Send the newsletter of the Website.
- Handling of contents in the blog.
- Process orders or any type of request made by the user via any of the contact forms available in the Website.
- Send comercial and promotional communications via email related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as for the part of the partners with whom this one had reached some agreement of business promotion among their customers. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data. In any case, the business communications will be made by the provider and will be products and services related to the field of the provider.
- Perform statistical analyses.
Only the holder will have access to his/her data and this data will never be yielded, shared, transfered or sold to third parties.
The data requested by the Website are obligatory due to the fact that are necessary for the delivery of an optimum service to the user. In case your data is not provided, we can not guarantee, that the information and service given are completely adapted to your needs.
The user is the only responsible person for the truthfulness and correction of the data that are sent, disclaiming us of any responsability in this regard. The users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data given and they commit to maintain them duly completed. The user accepts to provide complete and accurate information in the contact form or suscription.
THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA
Here are my data again to provide full transparency:
- My corporate name is: Raúl Torres Polo
- ID number: 02666383Q
- My registered office is José María Fernández Lanseros street number 2 floor 1 door B, with zip code 28017, Madrid - España.
- The activity of this website is to offer educational products and courses.
- You can contact me via the following email address: email@example.com.
UNDER AGE USERS
In case of being over 13 years old, you will be able to register in the Website without requiring the previous consent of your parents or tutors.
What happens in the case you are under 14 years old?
If if it the case, the consent of your parents or tutor will be of mandatory condition so that we can process your personal data.
Warning: If you under 14 years old and you have not been given the consent of your parents, you may not register in the web and we will proceed to deny your request if you become aware of that.
ANTI-SPAM POLICY AND DATA RECORDING SYSTEM
I do take stand against the submission of unsolicited business information, so I commit myself to use the data I have collected by this website in compliance with their purpose as well as taking the necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st of December which approves the Regulation of the development of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, of Personal Data Protection.
If as a user of this Website you comment on a post, send an email by the contact form, publish in the blog or subscribe to it, you will be providing personal information which will be entered into a file that belongs to me.
Anonymous data are also collected through cookie use, whose conditions you may check in the Cookies Policy. This data refer to your patterns of conduct in the Website such as: the websites you have visited, the order in which you have visited them, the time you have remained in each of the pages as well as the date and time in which you have accessed to them and used the website.
COMPLIANCE OF IMPLEMENTING LEGISLATION
Raúl Torres Polo so far reflects duly the directives of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December of Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, which approves the Regulation of the development of this Organic Law and other current regulations and of implementation in each moment taking take to guarantee a proper use and treatment of the user personal data.
From May 2018, we will follow the rule that will enter into force, being the General Regulation about Personal Data (RGPD) of the European Union.
Likewise, we implement the Law 34/2002 of 11th of July of Services of Information Society and electronic commerce. I will ask for consent to the user for the treatment of his/her email address for marketing purposes at any time.
In compliance with the established in the regulation, we inform you that the data provided as well as the data derived from the navigation may be stored in the files of Raúl Torres Polo and treated with the purpose to respond to any requests and the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
In addition, the USER consents the treatment of his/her data to inform you, by any means, included the email address, about the products and services we offer.
In case you do not authorize the treatment of your data with the purpose previously mentioned, the USER will be able to exercise his/her right to the opposition of the treatments of his/her data in the terms and conditions contemplated ahead in the section “ Exercise of rights”.
As a service to our visitors, our Website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. Raúl Torres Polo does not guarantee and is not responsible for the illicity, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and currency of the contents of those websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites, keep in mind that your privacy practices may be different to ours.
The only aim of the links is to provide the user the possibility to access those links. We do not supervise or control in any way the contents and services or any other material of any nature therein available. So, we do not take responsibility, in any case, of the results that may pass on to the user for the access to these links.
This Website provides links to other websites of their own and belonging to third parties as contents or affiliate links, with the purpose of sharing useful content that may implement my contents or if it is the case of an affiliate link, the purpose is to propose products or services that may interest you because I know they are good. I would never recommend you something that I would purchase or contract.
Nevertheless, I decline responsibility of the results that derive from the access to these links, even though the links are always trusted sites. If not, I would really appreciate that you bring that to my attention.
It is allowed to make links to my website provided that any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement is established.
The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of relationships betweeen mybilingualchildcorner.com and the owner of the web from which it is carried out, nor the knowledge and acceptance of mybilingualchildcorner.com of the services and content offered in the hosting website.
- · Web platform: Prestashop.com, whose policy privacy you can consult here.
- Google Analytics.
- Registration form to contents: The registration gives you the possibility to activate subscriptions is ensured by any computerized service with the purpose of sending marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending bulletins or newsletters.
- Service form: The Website includes a form whose purpose is the provision of stationary service requested by the customer. The personal data inserted in this form will be used for this purpose, collecting the same way this data that will be stored in the servers of LaPrimera.net.
- Contact form: There exist contact forms whose purpose is the answering of queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address or the phone number (as indicated by the user) will be used to answer them and to send the information that the user requests through the web. This data will be stores in the servers of LaPrimera.net. and the service of email used.
- Product sales: Through the Website, products may be purchased. In this case, customer data are requested (Name, surname, address and email).
- The users may unsubscribe at all times from the services provided by the website by getting in contact with us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracking system used in this site: Google (Analytics).In https://www.mybilingualchildcorner.com, the preferences of the users are also studied, their demographic features, their traffic patterns and other information together for better understand of who our audience is and what you need. Tracking or users’ preferences also helps us to offer you the most relevant advertising messages.
I am not going to share, sell or rent your personal information with other parties. I may share certain information with the suppliers of service of third authorized parties who are necessary to provide some services.
PLUGGING OF SOCIAL NETWORKS
Our Website offers links and services related to the different social networks (as “share” or “like”). If you belong to any social network and click on it, the supplier of the social network will be able to link your profile data with the information of your visit to that website.
So that you are informed about the policies of the treatment of personal data of the different social network, we provide you with the links to their respective legal texts. You may always access to the policy privacy of the different social networks as well as set up your profile to guarantee your privacy.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=es_ES
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Google+ y Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/privacy/es
- Flickr: https://twitter.com/prihttps://policies.oath.com/ie/en/oath/privacy/index.htmlvacy
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION
The Personal Data Protection Law recognizes the so-called rights ARCO, which are the rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal information.
I respect your rights and you may exercise them whenever you want and I will answer to your request efficiently.
This exercise is personal so you must exercise it on your own addressing me, being able to request me the rectification of them, opposing that I treat them or requesting the cancellation of these data in my files.
You may request your petition to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by email to: email@example.com along with proof of your ID (for instance, a photocopy of the identity card), indicating in the subject: DATA PROTECTION.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
CHANGES IN THE PRESENT POLICY PRIVACY
If there is an important change that may affect you, I will communicate that to you in advance by email in case you may like to cancel your membership in my database.
Update: April 3rd, 2019.